Monday 21 September 2015

When is it to early to plan Christmas cards?

Every year I have a get together with my Sister and we start our Christmas cards. I invite other people but so far the only one who consistently comes is my sister. I tell everyone that all they have to bring is their own cutter and favourite adhesive.
They can use my paper, stamps and inks etc.
This year I have planned it for October 19..... is that to early? I mean I've been watching Christmas movies since the beginning of September.
This would all seem normal if I was a person who was really into the whole Christmas thing. But truth be told I'm not 100% sure that I even like Christmas.
Its stressful and even my kids say it doesn't feel like Christmas unless I've cancelled it at least once.
Maybe its because I start it too soon.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment