Tuesday 17 January 2012

Raise Your Hand If Your Excited About CHA

I've been following the the sneak peaks over at Tim Holtz's Blog and at the Graphic 45 Blog. All I can say is OMG!!! I am going to be sooooooooooooo broke this spring when this stuff hits the shelves. I've already got most of the stuff I've seen put into different projects.
Now that being said I have to say that I thought the same thing about several of the G45 collections already and what ends up happening is I get the papers.......... I fawn over them and then I carefully place them into my hoard cupboard.
I don't know how my friend Lori does it but she just cuts into her papers and uses them. God I envy her!!!
I want to be more like her but I'm afraid that one day I'm going to be on an episode of Hoarders and its going to be all Graphic 45 paper stacks!!!
Thank God Tim Holtz is releasing stuff that I'll use right away instead of just hoarding it. But I am running out of storage space for my sizzix dies. Oh well I'll figure out some place to put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment