Tuesday 31 January 2012

Well I've been busy

I've managed to finish another mini album. Even though I really wanted to have it done for Christmas I'm just not great at planning out my time. What I think will take only a bit of time always ends up taking me forever. Did I already mention in another post that I can't figure out how other people manage to turn out a mini album in a day? Like I said before.......... I'm highly suspect of how much time it really took.
That being said I have to say that there are so many words that I have written that I now must take back. I have jumped on the seam binding wagon and purchased some. I also now have the Tim Holtz Reindeer die even though I said I wasn't going to do it. I just couldn't help myself.
I'll admit it ......... I'm just a big mush ball when it comes to scrapbook supplies. As my friend Lori says "She who has the most toys WINS!!!!"
Anyway I'm now working on another mini album. Oh and before I forget, I actually remembered to take pictures of this one. Yay me!!




This is not the whole book but just some of the pages. I like the way it turned out but I'm not really a blue person. Its just that Melody ( who I made the book for ) doesn't have girls so why not make something that is a little more geared to boy pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Your mini book look awesome Sault. I really like all the details you added, like the embossing and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete