Monday 19 December 2011

And The fun Continues

Well I got so sidetracked working on the twelve tags that I didn't get anything else done. Now I find myself a week before Christmas and a whole lot of half finished projects..........Why does this always happen? Could it be that I'm a procrastinator? No that couldn't be it!
Do you ever wonder how those women on youtube manage to get projects done so fast, and they also work and have kids and the list goes on.......... Personally I believe that they are just finishing up last years projects and it looks like they have just whipped up these projects in an hour or two.
My problem is that even when I finish my projects I never remember to take pictures of it. Anyway I did have a small project that I finished and gave to one of the ladies that I crop with. I of course didn't get a picture of it but someone else managed to get one so I stole it and downloaded it to my computer. Is it stealing if it's a picture of your own work?
It's just a small mini album that I made using envelopes. I think that I did a pretty good job on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment