Monday 12 December 2011

I Can't Believe I Did the Whole Thing

Well I certainly finished this tag off with a bang! I had none of the stuff that was needed to make the this one. Actually I had a few of the things.... I had rock candy distress stickles and I had a tag, Oh and I had a trinket pin, picket fence distress stain and walnut stain distress ink. That was the extent of the supplies that I had. I substituted actual white tissue paper for the paper that Tim was using. I stamped my background on the actual tag with my script stamp. Then I stamped the tissue paper with my music stamp. I hand cut my letters and I made the snowflaky thingy out of different shapes that I die cut. The angel that I used was off of a Christmas Ornament that fell apart on me last year and for some reason I had it sitting on a shelf above me T.V. Obviously it was meant to be used on this tag.
Anyway I'm going to have to leave for work now.......... So here it is........... My very last tag in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment